Sunday, June 1, 2008

Blog that sh!t

I can't believe I actually caved. Since I finally quit Xanga like 2 years ago, I told myself I would never conform to the voluntary act of spilling excessive information of my personal life and thoughts on the internet for the world to see. (I encourage you to read your old journal entries if you have any.. it's interesting to see how ridiculous your thoughts used to be.) Aside from Facebook, I don't enjoy "personal profile" sites. I HATE myspace.. I would delete it if it weren't for the random people from my past whom I like to know I can contact IF I ever need to. I love getting reacquainted with old friends. I also love meeting new ones.. but not in an internet-forced way. SO.. it's official. I have started a blog.. a journal.. a daily rambling.. whatever you want to call it. I have so many crazy thoughts and stories that I e-mail/text my friends about daily.. hourly.. okay, constantly. I no longer want to deprive the rest of the world. I can't promise everything I say will always be interesting. But due to the ridiculous events that happen to me, especially the past few weeks, I think I can say enough to keep everyone entertained.

All that being said, I am now vowing to NEVER use the word "blog" as a verb. I started using "facebook" as a verb and realized how ridiculous it was and have been trying to quit. My favorite, "Facebook that shit!" So let's get this party started and "Blog that shit!"


Shout outs: Kylee, Jeremiah, and even Sean Cagle.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Haha! I can't believe you have a blog now too. Add me to your friends list! =)

Martha Elaine Belden said...

i'm glad you caved.

and i use blog(ing) as a verb all the time ;)