Friday, July 18, 2008

Because I know you want to know more about me...

..and because I still don't feel like taking the time to express my thoughts or share my observations.. :)

5 things I can't live without
  1. God
  2. Family/friends
  3. Passion
  4. Baseball
  5. Computer?

5 things in my purse

  1. Phone
  2. Aspirin (MUCH needed)
  3. Burt's Bees
  4. iPod
  5. Camera (for unexpected photo ops.)

5 things about me

  1. I'm a workout-oholic. If I didn't have to work so late and give myself free time at home, I would live at the gym.
  2. I'm also a shop-oholic. I'm a sucker for good sales.
  3. I have such a love for baseball that I feel at peace at the ballpark. I also sit and watch an entire game start to finish on TV. Oh yea, and I plan to get married at home plate.
  4. I get annoyed VERY easily (mostly at work), and it leads to frustration and headaches and extreme discomfort (refer to the #2 item in my handbag.)
  5. I really love my job! Not necessarily the company or the ridiculous politics that come with it (though it makes for some good stories), but actually DOING my job.. love it.

5 things found in my room

  1. An excessive amount of shoes.. heels mostly. Since temporarily moving home, I literally have NOWHERE to put them. They're stacked in shoe boxes against my dresser.
  2. Boxes. I'm ALMOST done unpacking.
  3. Folded and stacked clothes next to the shoe boxes. (No room in closet or dresser. Ha.)
  4. A lot of unread books collecting dust.
  5. STACKS of old CDs to give away. I'm talking like 200.

5 things I want to do

  1. Go back to Europe and spend less time touring and more time experiencing life.
  2. Move to New York (want to, not gonna do)
  3. Read more books! I'm so into that right now!
  4. WRITE a book. I have more than enough content and maybe a little creativity and an acceptable vocabulary. I just lack the patience and discipline.
  5. Marry someone who loves baseball (preferrably the Rangers) as much as I do. Or marry a Ranger! Yessss!

1 comment:

Martha Elaine Belden said...

awesome list! i feel like i know you a little better :)

i had no idea you wanted to write. that's so cool!